Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ciara is finally a Mother


Congrats are in order for the new parents Ciara & Nayvadius (Future). Ciara gave birth to her little boundle of joy, Future Zahir Wilburn on Monday. She was so excite, and even went on twitter to express her feelings.

_________________

Ciara:As I Leave The Hospital, I Cry Uncontrollable Happy Tears:)..I’m Now Responsible 4 Being The Best Mom I Can Be…So Many New Challenges, Experiences, & Moments 2 Create Ahead…#ImReady. #Thankful #ThankYouGod #ThankYou

___________________

The proud father (Future) also went on twitter to express his excitement with his fans.. And even hinted that Ciara was his wife.

Future:S/O my wife giving birth to my handsome baby boy..#iWon again Thank God

This is so cute I could cry lol





No comments:

Post a Comment