Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kevin Hart Finally Vents about his Ex Wife bashing his Girlfriend

Comedian Kevin Hart and ex Torrie Hart have had their ups and downs since their messy divorce. But they are making this co-parenting work for thier two kids.

Its hard to tell happened this weekend but Kevin took to his twitter to let out his feelings about Torrie and also wishing her well on her new relationship. But the same doesn't apply to Torrie as she continuously throws shade at Kevin girlfriend Eniko.
______________________

Kevin:Here’s what’s sad, My Ex wife is the mother of my 2 beautiful kids & is well taken care of. I go above & beyond what the court ordered me to do. Because she is the mother of my kids, I would never slander her name or anybody that she’s dealing with. I’ve actually embraced the man that she is dealing with with nothing but positivity. I’m a mature adult, I’m not a teenager. That man is going to be around my kids and for that reason alone I want to have a positive relationship with him. For her to continue to talk about my woman is honestly sad, especially after 5 years of us being together & a total of 6 1/2 years from me leaving her.
With that being said don’t believe the hype people, I’ve been separated & divorced for a long time now people. I’ve moved on with my life. My woman has nothing to do with my past marriage problems in any way shape or form. It’s almost 7 years total of me not being with my Ex. I guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn’t enough! I want nothing but the best for her & her boyfriend and that will not change. I ignore negativity, being bitter & angry will get you nowhere. I love the fact that my woman loves my kids and a smart woman should love that as well. What if it were the other way around?
What if a woman despised a mans kids because they weren’t hers???? People don’t think before there actions….With that being said I hope my Ex wife honestly finds happiness.
_________________________
Torrie Response to his tweets 

Recently as April, Torrei told Sister 2 Sister magazine that Kevin jumped into a new relationship immediately after the devorce. She also suggested that Eniko was only with Kev because he’s stacking those checks. 

1 comment: