Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Insta(Fame)!

Instafame is a post where I find creative people on Instagram who deserve some recognition. Between the "Goodmorning post" and the "SFS" it's not often you find ppl using Instagram for a creative outlet.
__________________
Everybody, say hello to Mr.Tillman

I asked him "What inspired him to be so creative" 

Honestly the inspiration or creativity comes from something within me that loves photography. I am a computer science major, so taking pictures and using editing software is the best of both worlds for me. When i look at a picture i always ask myself "what can make this picture 10x better?" and then I start to imagine things being added or taken away. The majority of my work is done with photoshop and a few apps. Some pictures can take up to an hour to create or re-create in the cartoon format. Its just something I enjoy and instagram is a great place to share it.  
Personal Page:@Prime_Till4
Edit page: @Till4GFX
Twitter: @Score4Tillman




No comments:

Post a Comment