Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Xclusive News: Waka Flocka is Married!


Congratulations are in order for rapper Waka Flocka Flame and his boo Tammy Rivera who are now married!


If you watch "Love & Hip Hop Altanta" you know that the couple has been very open about their romance. And also talked about having a very lavish wedding. But those plans were put on hold since the couple couldn't wait any longer to be husband and wife.

Deb (Waka's mother) confirmed the marriage with RumorFix, saying she's not even mad they did it their own way.

 “I was selfish. I wanted to be a part of it. They got a marriage license about two weeks ago without me knowing it.[...][Waka] kept his word. He said that he was going to marry her and he did it on his terms. It was very cute to me.
I’m happy. He’s very responsible."

No comments:

Post a Comment